Frequently Asked Questions:
- Office appointments are required for all in person communication. We will be happy to meet with you. Please use the contact information below to schedule an appointment.
- Contact Information: 1-877-771-8277 || firstname.lastname@example.org
- What sizes do you have available? - Our full inventory is accessible right on the homepage of this site, or Shop All. We have sizes available from approximately 10x10 ft. to 200x200 ft. The most common reused billboard tarp sizes we have are 12x24, 10x36, 14x48, and 20x60 ft. Our inventory is always changing, and we update the website frequently as new material arrives. Sizes over 1,000 sq. ft. are also made to order with new vinyl. Large sizes over 150 lbs. must be shipped on a pallet through an LTL freight carrier. They are too heavy to ship via FedEx.
- Can I get a custom size? - Yes, we do customs for sizes over 100 sq. ft. up to 40,000 sq. ft. Please visit our Custom Sizes page for a quote request form. You should get a response in 1 to 3 business days.
- Do you offer bulk/container/truckload pricing? - We can discuss bulk pricing for orders over approximately 100 units. We can fit about 44,000 lbs. of material on a container/truck. This equates to about 500 units of 14x48 ft. tarps. Please visit our Bulk/Wholesale/Export page for more details, or send us an email.
- How can I cancel or change and order? - Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel or change your order. If it has not shipped yet, we can cancel it without any additional charges. If the order has already shipped, we can try to reroute it or help you with a return. There is a $15 charge for rerouting a package. We can accept a return for a refund of the purchase price, but shipping is not refundable, and the buyer is responsible for return shipping. We cannot cancel or change a custom order once manufacturing has begun.
- How do you ship the tarps? - Tarps that weigh under 150 lbs. are shipped via our partner carrier - FedEx Ground - at a discounted rate. This discounted rate can be seen once an item is put into your cart. There is a option to "Calculate Shipping" before proceeding to purchase. Tarps heavier than 150 lbs. must be shipped on a pallet through an LTL freight carrier. Shipping price is determined by weight, so the heavier the tarp/order, the more it will cost. We combine multiple tarps together the best that we can to save on shipping, but some sizes are too heavy/large to combine together. If your shipping total is over approximately $300 with FedEx Ground, it may be cheaper to ship them together through LTL freight. Please email us for information on using LTL freight shipping.
- How long will it take to receive my order? - We ship out almost all non-custom orders on the same or next business day. Orders ship from St. Paul, MN via FedEx with an estimated 1-3 business days in transit to the central US, 3-4 business days to southern states, and 3-5 business days to the coasts. Custom sizes are made to order and typically leave our warehouse within 2-10 business days depending on the size and amount of orders we have in at the time. Delivery is typically within 1 to 2 ½ weeks depending on your location. Please email or call us for more information.
- Do you offer Express Shipping? - Sorry, but we do not offer express shipping. The costs are exceedingly high due to the large weight of our items.
- Where do you ship to? - We ship to U.S. and Canada only. Sorry, we cannot ship to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses. This is due to carriers such as FedEx and UPS not allowing delivery to those addresses. We need a street address with your order.
- How do I make an address correction? - Please contact us immediately. If your order has not shipped, we can edit the address and charge the difference for any changes in shipping costs. Once the item has shipped, there is a $15 charge for address corrections in addition to any additional shipping cost differences.
- Warranties: We offer no extended warranty on our products due to the wide variety of factors and applications involved in their use. We inspect all of our products and do our best to ensure that you will receive the items in good condition and free of damage. Please contact us if there are any quality issues.
- Return item with no damage: As long as it is unused, within 30 days of the purchase, and packaged for shipping. Shipping is non-refundable, and the return charges must be paid for by the customer. You must contact us before a return so that we know it is coming, and we will refund the purchase price (minus shipping) upon receiving and reviewing the return.
- Damaged or Lost in Transit: Please contact us immediately, and we will file a lost package or damage claim with the carrier. You must keep the item in its original packaging for possible return or inspection. We will move quickly to replace or refund your item.
- Quality concern / Refund: Please contact us. We inspect all our materials, but acknowledge that there can be sorting mistakes or minor defects that go unforeseen on occasion. As long as you contact us within 30 days of the purchase, we will do our best to make it right and provide replacements or refunds when necessary. You will be asked to provide pictures or help prepare the item for a return. We can provide labels or call tags for returns with FedEx.
- Incorrect Item received: Please email or call us as soon as possible or within 30 days of purchase. It is important to inspect and check over your order upon arrival.
- Yes, our new vinyl material is waterproof. Poly tarps are woven and pooling water will seep through, but vinyl is coated and totally waterproof. We sell it for applications such as roofing and pond lining very frequently. The center poly mesh layer helps prevent punctures. All our material is very durable, but heavier and thicker ones are the best at preventing punctures and small holes.
- The Billboard tarps are a used material and are considered water resistant. While we do inspect them cloesly before selling them, and the majority of our billboards prove to be mostly waterproof, there could be some pinholes or other minor damge as these are a used material and should be treated as such.
- If you need a fully waterproof tarp, your best option is to purchase the new vinyl material or call / email for more information. We can discuss your project's specific needs.
The majority of our billboard tarps come with a 3-inch wide pipe sleeve/channel heat welded or sewn around all four sides. Whether the tarp has these pipe sleeves or not will be listed under the product size/description. These pipe sleeves allow a pipe, cable, rebar, or rope to be run through them. The sleeves on former billboard signs will have cuts or notches in them every few feet as well. You can cut your own slits in the material without tearing as well.
Yes, we sort through each and every former billboard sign we receive in order to select the best ones for sale on our website. Occasionally there may be some minor dirt from outdoor use or dust from storage, but the material can be cleaned with soap and water.
Why buy from Billboard Tarps?
We ship fast – usually within 24 hrs
Orders are processed quickly and typically leave our door within one business day.
Get the best price – guaranteed!
No competitor beats our prices. If you find a better price somewhere else, let us know and we’ll beat it.
Highest quality source
We inspect all reused billboards on-site, and they are guaranteed to arrive in great condition.
Specialists in recycled billboard vinyl
We were the first to make tarps out of used billboard vinyl, and we are the largest supplier of reused vinyl in the country.